Developer DeNA, in partnership with The Pokémon Company, has opened pre-registration today for the Pokémon mobile adventure game Pokémon Masters on Android and iOS, which is set to launch this summer. Players who pre-register for the game will receive a notification when it launches.
In addition, DeNA has released a series of six gameplay trailers providing a deeper look at the game and its gameplay features. Here’s a rundown of what’s shared in the trailers:
- An overview of the game’s battle and progression systems
- A preview of the Story Mode, including a look at the Pokemon Masters League (PML), a tournament that takes place only on the island of Pasio
- How to evolve Pokemon in this game and the special powers that come with evolution
- A look at the unique features of cooperative play, such as the ability to switch between sync pairs during battle
- How to build the perfect team based on each sync pair’s strengths and specific role (Strike, Support, Tech), as well as how to add new sync pairs to your team
In Pokémon Masters, players can go on an exciting new adventure and form teams with other players in order to engage in 3v3 real-time battles. The setting will be the island of Pasio where trainers will discover new rules for Pokémon battles, and the bond between Trainer and Pokémon is taken to the next level with the introduction of sync pairs, the combination of a Trainer and their Pokémon.
An official release date has yet to be confirmed, however, looking over the game’s App Store page, it appears it may launch on August 29 as the page displays the following: “Expected Aug 29, 2019”. Of course, this could very well just be a placeholder date, so we’ll wait to get a true release date from the developer. What we do know, though, is that the game will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
But enough chatter, check out the six new trailers below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.