PlayStation Japan Shares Trails Beginner’s Guide; Timeline & Beginner Player Chart
PlayStation Japan recently shared an extensive beginner’s guide to the Nihon Falcom-developed Trails (Kiseki) series. Aside from general expected information, such as brief summations of the series’ several arcs and what they encompass, PlayStation Japan shared two intriguing graphics. The first of which is a lite timeline of the series thus far.
We have translated the timeline and edited it into a more condensed image, viewable below:
Additionally, the company also shared a Trails beginner’s chart, essentially informing prospective players of which entry would likely be their ideal starting point.
We have translated the image, viewable below:
You can view the rest of PlayStation Japan’s Trails beginner’s guide for Japan via their official website. Japanese players currently have access to the entire franchise sans Kuro no Kiseki via the revamped PlayStation Plus service.
Further, Japan also has The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I ~ IV & Trails into Reverie Complete Box, comprising five titles.
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II August Famitsu information translated
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Falcom Store Limited Edition
- Latest Story Trailer
- August 2022 Dengeki Broadcast; New Screenshots
- Falcom x Clouded Leopard Entertainment Kuro II Broadcast Info
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
- Radio Program #6
- Radio Program #7
- Radio Program #8
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.