Merchandise Producer Pin Box has revealed a plethora of merchandise relating to the Trails franchise. Including T-shirts and pins, fans have quite a fantastic selection to peruse. The newly announced items are below, and the majority of them relate to the Special Support Section of Crossbell. Before moving on, it is worth noting that each item below possesses a two-week open pre-order period concluding on February 15, 2022.
- Falcom 40th Anniversary Crest – Limited Edition – Pin Box Single Print
- Special Support Section (SSS) Members – Hajimari no Kiseki (Trails into Reverie) – Falcom Licensed T-Shirt
- Ouroboros Insignia – The Legend of Heroes – Falcom Licensed T-Shirt
- Special Support Section (SSS) Badge – Zero No Kiseki (Trails from Zero) – Falcom Licensed T-Shirt
- Pin Set Featuring Lloyd, Rixia, Randy, Elie & Ouroboros Insignia
- Lloyd Bannings – Trails from Zero – Pin
- Rixia Mao – Trails from Zero – Pin
- Elie MacDowell – Trails from Zero – Pin
- Randy Orlando – Trails from Zero – Pin
- Ouroboros Insignia – Trails to Azure – Pin
Images of each of the aforementioned items can be viewed via our gallery below:
Trails from Zero has players take control of protagonist Lloyd Bannings and the rest of the Special Support Section as they aid the citizens of Crossbell City with various tasks and gradually uncover a deep-seated corruption at the heart of the city with criminality at its core.
Alongside the strategical turn-based combat fans have expected from the series, the addition of cooperative attacks with party members makes the bonds between the Special Support Section an active ingredient in combat potential. This release boasts a High-Speed mode, which prior localized Trails entries contain. This functionality allows players to speed past cutscenes for whatever reason they deem fit.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero is releasing for Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store and Steam in Fall 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.