Nintendo has announced that the latest mainline title of the Pikmin series, Pikmin 4, is now available worldwide on Nintendo Switch. To commemorate the occasion, a 30 second launch trailer was officially shared on their YouTube channel.
In Pikmin 4, you customize your explorer and lead the charge daily to find your crew and fix the Rescue Corps ship, the S.S. Shepherd. Lead your squad through vast explorable areas to find treasures, discover new paths, and battle enemies of all sizes.
You can also direct the Pikmin to collect and carry helpful resources for your mission. Furthermore, you can also get help from a second player in the Story mode. Using an on-screen pointer, your co-op buddy can throw pebbles at enemies to stun them and unleash valuable items in your inventory.
- Nintendo Direct trailer.
- Check out the gameplay overview trailer.
- A free demo with save data transference is available.
- View our demo impressions.
- Pikmin Introduction Trailer
- Official Comic
- Interview with the Developers Part 1
- Interview with the Developers Part 2
- Interview with the Developers Part 3
Pikmin 4 is now available for Nintendo Switch. You can view the launch trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.