Rocket Panda Games released Lofi remixes of Phantom Breaker: Omnia to YouTube and Streaming services; the soundtrack is also available for purchase.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia Lofi tracks song list:
- The Cost of a Wish (Mikoto’s Theme)
- Fate of a Hero (Waka’s Theme)
- Secret Lineage (Yuzuha’s Theme)
- Catharsis of the Fist (Ren’s Theme)
- Sparkle Engine (Mei’s Theme)
- Stochastic Time (Tokiya’s Theme)
- Dreaming Crusher (Itsuki’s Theme)
- Aldina’s Vengeance (Ria’s Theme)
- Claw of Ksenia (Cocoa’s Theme)
- Compactor (M’s Theme)
- Infinite Howl (Infinity’s Theme)
- Schrodinger’s Cat (Fin’s Theme)
- Power of Science (Sophia’s Theme)
- C.P.S.F. (Ende’s Theme)
- War God -IKUSAGAMI- (Shizuka’s Theme)
- Blood Thirst (Gaito & Rin’s Theme)
- Art Deco Sword (Rimi’s Theme)
- Transcending Worlds -GATE OF STEINER- (Kurisu’s Theme)
- God of the Ding Wham Thingy (???’s Theme)
- Spirit of the Sword (???’s Theme)
These Lofi tracks are available for purchase and streaming on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok/Resso, YouTube Music, Amazon, Soundtrack by Twitch, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, ClaroMusica, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, KKBox, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Triller (beta), Yandex Music (beta), MediaNet.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia will be the first entry in the series to release in the west since 2013 and includes all of the characters and guest characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra along with two brand new characters who are yet to be revealed. The game has three different fighting styles, Quick, Hard, and Omnia, which change the character’s speed, power, and mechanics.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC-via Steam until early 2022. The game was delayed from its 2021 release date.
We’ll keep you updated on the development of Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.