Phantom Breaker: Omnia Shows Gameplay and Reveals English Cast in Trailer
Rocket Panda Games released gameplay of Phantom Breaker: Omnia, the updated version of Phantom Breaker: Extra, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC-via Steam until early 2022. The game was delayed from its 2021 release date.
The gameplay highlights the English dub cast, featuring:
- Luci Christian – Cocoa (Ochaco in My Hero Academia)
- Monica Rial – Fin (Stocking in Panty & Stocking)
- Joe Zieja – Infinity (Achilles in Fate / Apocrypha)
- Erica Lindbeck – Itsuki (Futaba Sakura in Persona 5)
- Sarah Williams – M (Jinx in League of Legends)
- Kira Buckland – Mei (Mary Saotome in Kakegurui)
- Erica Mendez – Mikoto (Retsuko in Aggretsuko)
- SungWon Cho – Phantom (FL4K in Borderlands 3)
- Alejandro Saab – Ren (Leon in Pokemon Journeys)
- Caitlin Glass – Ria (Cammy White in Street Fighter V)
- Lilypichu – Rin (Mina in Ethereal Enigma)
- Laura Stahl – Shizuka (Aiger Akabane in Beyblade Burst Turbo)
- Felecia Angelle – Sophia (Toru Hagakure in My Hero Academia)
- Matt Mercer – Tokiya (McCree in Overwatch)
- Cristina Vee – Waka (Noel in BlazBlue)
- Amber Connor – Yuzuha (Faye in Fire Emblem)
- Carrie Savage – Rimi (Celica A. Mercury in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle)
- Trina Nishimura – Kurisu Makise (Mikasa Ackermann in Attack on Titan)
- Patrick Seitz – Gaito (Dio in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- Daman Mills – Ende (Frieza – Dragon Ball Super)
Phantom Breaker: Omnia will be the first entry in the series to release in the west since 2013 and includes all of the characters and guest characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra along with two brand new characters who are yet to be revealed. The game has three different fighting styles, Quick, Hard, and Omnia, which change the character’s speed, power, and mechanics.
In case you missed it, check out the gameplay reveal from a few months ago.
You can watch the gameplay below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.