Phantasy Star Online 2 Opens Closed Beta Registration for Xbox One in the West
Sega has announced that western players can register for the Phantasy Star Online 2 closed beta, which is set to launch on Xbox One via the Xbox Insider Program.
The Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta will be available to the US and Canda only and is exclusive to the Xbox One version of the game. Players can sign-up for the Closed Beta by navigating to the Xbox Insider Hub and securing a spot.
Applying for the Xbox Insider Program can be done by the following steps:
- Navigate to the Store tab on your Xbox One console, or the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10 device.
- Select Search and look for “Xbox Insider Hub.”
- Select the Xbox Insider Hub and choose “get” or “install.”
Once the app is installed, make sure to register for early sign-up for the game!
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device.
- From the main dashboard, select Insider Content.
- Under “Games,” select “Phantasy Star Online 2.”
- Select “Join” to register for early sign-up.
Phantasy Star Online 2 has players assume the role of a member of ARKS, a task force that must explore planets and protect the universe against an evil force known as the Falspawn. The game features a never-ending assortment of mission as players take on various quests and get the most out of the free-to-play experience.
Players can explore the universe with up to four other players, with the option to go on multiparty quests where up to twelve players can join. During gameplay, players can switch through characters at any time to fit their playstyle. The game allows for various options to get the most of the gaming experience.
Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming to Xbox One and PC “soon.”
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.