Retailer Wick and Skull has announced that several Persona 5 Royal-themed candles are in development, with the first wave depicting Ann and Joker. Both items cost $19.99 and boast the following features:
- 8oz Tin
- Cotton wick
- 35+ hour burn time
- Unique fragrance blends that make scents
- Hand poured in small batches in your moms basement
- Natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads
- Contain essential, natural and synthetic oils
- ParaSoy Blend
Joker’s candle is described as follows:
Smells like unassuming quietness with notes of rebellious trickery.
Scents: Patchouli, Leather, Dark Musk
Ann’s candle is summated as follows:
Smells like strong-hearted sweetness and lively lemon.
Scents: Lemon, Butter, Cake
You can view officially provided images of this upcoming merchandise via our galleries below:
Thanks to Megami Tensei fansite Persona Central for sharing this notable news.
Atlus previously announced that Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are releasing for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Windows and Steam (Steam is already available for Persona 4 Golden) at currently unknown dates. No physical releases for these two titles are planned, as they will be solely digital.
Persona 5 Royal is releasing for PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Windows and Steam on October 21, 2022.
- Persona 25th Anniversary Requiem Cafe Menu
- A vast variety of Western-focused Persona events and worldwide merchandise was announced.
- New chibi art of the Persona 2, 3, and 5 casts was unveiled for the series ’25-year anniversary.
- The Persona 2 duology protagonists, Tatsuya and Maya, are receiving their own Nendoroids.
In case you missed it, check out our review for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.