Atlus has uploaded a new trailer for their upcoming turn-based JRPG Persona 3 Reload, confirming a release date of February 2, 2024, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows, and Steam.
Additionally, the developer shared a video introducing a new battle theme, “It’s Going Down Now,” by Lotus Juice.
You can view new Persona 3 Reload screenshots from Persona Channel via our gallery below:
Atlus West has shared official English screenshots, viewable via our gallery below:
You can view the character renders for Aigis, Shinjiro Aragaki, Ken Amada, and Koromaru via our gallery below:
You can view new key art and artwork of the protagonist via our gallery below:
Pre-ordering the game will grant the following Persona 4 Golden tracks:
- Reach Out to the Truth
- Time To Make History
- I’ll Face Myself -Battle-
- A New World Fool
- The Fog
The Persona 3 Reload Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99) includes the following:
- Base Game
- Digital Artbook: Filled with 64 pages of character art, concept art, backgrounds and other illustrations from the game!
- Digital Soundtrack: Listen to newly arranged tracks from the original Persona 3 plus all-new tracks from Persona 3 Reload, presented by the Atlus sound team for a total of 60 new songs.
The Persona 3 Reload Digital Premium Edition ($99.99) includes the following:
- Base Game
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Soundtrack
- Persona 3 Reload DLC Pack: Includes all purchasable additional content for the game.
The standard version of the game seems to cost $69.99, based on the Steam page.
Canadian retailer VGP has listed the Persona 3 Reload collector’s edition for pre-order, viewable below. We’ll update you all on when the collector’s edition greets additional storefronts:
Japanese retailer Ebten has shared a video of the Aigis figure in this edition, viewable below:
Each version’s box art is viewable via our gallery below:
The game’s Steam page also confirms subtitle support for the following 13 languages:
- Spanish – Spain
- Portuguese – Brazil
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
You can view the new Persona 3 Reload trailer below:
You can view the video introducing the new battle theme, “It’s Going Down Now,” below. It has vocals by Azumi Takahashi and Lotus Juice. It will play when you ambush enemies. A “revisited” version of “Mass Destruction” will play for standard encounters.
- The producer clarified that the game will feature added main story content from Persona 3 FES but lack The Answer epilogue and the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.
- Staff confirmed that Tartatus will feature new elements, such as a dash function, to make exploration more enjoyable.
- Will feature new events to focus on characters who did not receive as much focus in the original game.
- Development Began in Late 2019
- Development for Reload is in its Final Stages; Will be a Deeper Dive, Not an Evolution
- New Commercial
- Implied Fatigue System Removal
- Every Social Link Rank Up Scene Voiced; Highest Amount of Voiced Lines in the Series
- Maxing All Social Links is Easier
- Fleshed-Out Tartarus Dialogue & Breakable Objects
- “Something” to Compensate for No Male Party Member Social Links
- Mitsuru, Fuuka & Akihiko Renders + Gameplay Trailer
- Social Links Won’t Break
- Extended English Trailer
Persona 3 was initially a PlayStation 2 title that birthed the concept of Social Links that would follow in Persona 4 and Persona 5. Then, a director’s cut version named F.E.S. launched later, featuring a new playable epilogue called The Answer and added enhanced gameplay features.
Years later, Persona 3 Portable was released for the PSP, which removed The Answer and the ability to walk around town but added the option to play as a female protagonist and new post-game challenges.
Persona 3 Portable is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.