The official YouTube channel for the recently kickstarted JRPG, Penny Blood, has shared a new English subtitled interview with the game’s composer, Yoshitaka Hirota. He discusses his compositional history, creative efforts, and more.
- Interviews With Game Staff; 3 English Subtitled Videos
- First Gameplay Trailer
- Latest Armed Fantasia Coverage
You can view the full 8-and-a-half-minute interview below:
- View our announcement coverage of the Double Kickstarter campaign.
- View our dedicated announcement coverage of Armed Fantasia.
- View our dedicated announcement coverage of Penny Blood.
- Armed Fantasia Official Kickstarter Trailer
- Armed Fantasia Environment Footage
In Penny Blood, Matthew will explore several corners of the world, such as America, Japan, China, and Europe, and encounter countless individuals reacting to the new plight differently. However, “Penny Blood tells the tale of a man who must become that which he seeks to vanquish.”
The world map has a bird’s-eye-view, acting as a conduit for players to reach detailed areas housing merchants and countless odd happenings. Combat utilizes the Psycho Sigil battle system, where players must react at the right time during attacks to maximize damage output. Additionally, the Fusion system allows party members to transform and use more destructive skills.
Sanity Points are lost when interacting with demons too frequently, ultimately causing allies to succumb to madness. Their common sense deteriorates with the benefit of drastically increased strength, which might just turn the tide of battle.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.