The official Twitter account for the mystery adventure Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo has received two mobile wallpapers to commemorate its recent Square Enix cafe collaboration.
One wallpaper depicts Makoto Ashimiya and Takumi Yumioka, while the other depicts Hitomi Okuda and Michiyo Shiraishi.
- The company initially shared another duo of mobile wallpapers featuring Shogo Okiie, Yoko Fukunaga, Yakko Sakazaki, and Mio Kurosuzu.
- Then, mobile wallpapers of Ayame Tono, Yutaro Namigaki, Richter Kai, and Harue Shigima were shared.
- Most recently, mobile wallpapers of Tetsuo Tsutsumi, Jun Erio, Hajime Yoshimi, and Mayu Chouzawa were shared.
Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo follows a mystery adventure where players will face curses that they must overcome. The gameplay takes on visual novel adventure elements where one will interact with other characters and uncover the truth of a string of incidents.
During gameplay, players will explore ambient backgrounds. With the full support and cooperation of the Sumida City Tourism Division, the local museum, the tourist association, and the local community, real-life scenery from Sumida has been photographed with a 360° camera and recreated as photo spheres that cover the entire sky and surroundings.
Players will look for clues, but exploring could lead them to a bad end. There are multiple characters and points of view, but players must deploy curses at the opportune moment or risk being cursed themselves. The main question of the game is, “How far would you go to bring someone back from the dead?”
- We discussed this game’s notable staff, which has been highly overlooked.
- Check out our review.
- Countdown Illustrations by Gen Kobayashi
- Soundtrack Availablity
- Post-Launch Clips
You can view the new Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo mobile wallpapers via our gallery below:
Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo is now available on PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices via iOS and Android. The title was also recently verified for Steam Deck.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.