Paper Theater Platformer ‘Clea 2’ Gets New Trailer and is Releasing For Nintendo Switch Later This Month
Clea 2, developed by InvertMouse and published by Sekai Project, is the sequel to the original skill-based survival horror adventure, Clea. This sequel follows Florine, the Whitlock Mansion’s former maid, who encounters various horrors in her search through realms.
Throughout this paper theater platformer, players will experience multiple endings, unlockables, galleries, and an arcade mode. These features will provide many hours of entertainment that dive into Clea’s lore without relying on needless jump scares.
The key, advertised features of Clea 2 are listed below:
- Skill-focused horror – Clea 2 is primarily a test of skills. Enemies roam the halls dynamically in real-time, reacting to the players’ every noise. A challenging title, rewarding those who have mastered its mechanics.
- Fully voiced – Every cutscene is fully voiced. Enjoy the cast’s performance as we sink deeper into Clea’s lore than ever before.
- No Jump Scares – Clea 1 was a jump scare-free experience, and the tradition continues here in this sequel.
- Replayability – Unlockable costumes/galleries/difficulty modes, multiple endings, and even an arcade feature. Plenty of reasons for Florine to revisit her journey.
The premise of the story is stated below:
- “Four years have passed since the Whitlock Mansion tragedy. Florine, a former maid, is determined to resurrect the person who means everything to her. To succeed, she must travel past the third dimension and into the realms beyond. Otherworldly horrors lie in wait, but Florine is determined to soldier on.””This, after all, is her final chance at redemption.”
Clea 2 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on March 25, 2021, with a 20% preorder discount starting on March 10, 2021.
You can view the release trailer for Clea 2 below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.