THQ Nordic announced they’ll publisher the Appeal Studios-developed action-adventure, Outcast 2: A New Beginning, on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and PC-via Steam “soon.”
Outcast 2 – A New Beginning follows the release of Outcast, which release 20 years ago. The sequel see Cutter Slade return to the world of Adelpha. Resurrected by the almighty Yods, he has returned to find the Talans enslaved, the world stripped of its natural resources, and his own past intertwining with the invading robot forces. It’s up to him to go on a mission and save the planet again.
- Use your jetpack to jump, air-dash, glide, and quickly traverse the fantastic in-game open world
- Combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon for taking down the robot invaders
- Have total control to approach the story at your own pace in this non-linear world
- Explore the world without boundaries, discover hidden temples and dangerous wildlife
- Get familiar with the Talan culture while helping them free their villages and gain access to ancient Talan powers that use forces of nature to destroy your enemies
- Experience a beautiful, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast’s original composer, Lennie Moore
We’ll keep you updated on the release of Outcast 2: A New Beginning.
You can watch the trailer and gameplay below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.