PQube, Studio Kiku, and Innovina Interactive have announced that a brand new trailer for their artistic dystopian adventure, The Plane Effect, has been released. Throughout this title, players find themselves lost in a mind-bending commute from their corporate office job to their home and family.
Not all in this dystopian landscape fraught with a cosmic anomaly with an oppressive, otherworldly force is as it seems. The streets have become a series of labyrinths, and the idea of home seems questionable at best. While solving unusual puzzles, the “Assisted-Mode” can provide guidance.
You can read the advertised key features of this title below:
- A mysterious and cinematic journey through a mind-bending, dystopian world
- Play as Solo, a lonely office worker, as you clock out and embark on an impossible journey home
- Immerse yourself in a twisted reality as you attempt to comprehend and navigate the inexplicable phenomena around you
- Solve puzzles and navigate complex environments, or activate ‘Assisted Mode’ for guidance
- 4K resolution capabilities as well as Ray Tracing enabled for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Demo available on Steam from July 16, 2021
The demo will be available during the Steam Summer Games Festival from 10 AM PDT on June 16, 2021, until 10 AM PDT on June 22, 2021.
You can view the new trailer for this upcoming title below:
The Plane Effect is releasing for Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X this Summer with no currently specified date.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.