Publisher Sekai Project, developer NEKO WORKs, and Los Angeles-based apparel shop ohmonah have announced a Nekopara merchandise collaboration occurring at Anime Expo from July 1 through July 4. The products primarily comprise in-jokes from the community and are listed below. It is also worth noting that they are all unisex U.S. sizes.
- Chocola Shirt 30.00 USD
- Vanilla Shirt 30.00 USD
- Bounce Meter Shirt 30.00 USD
- World Domination Hoodie 65.00 USD
- Chocola and Vanilla Socks 10.00 USD
An image housing these items can be viewed via our gallery below:
Regarding this upcoming development, Philip Chan, Global Brand Manager at Sekai Project, shared the following comment:
“We’re constantly thinking about new ways for fans of our titles beyond the official release itself. Whether it be a custom ice cream campaign or regularly wearable apparel, exploring different avenues and creating memorable experiences for both new and old generations of fans is our top priority.”
Both companies will reside in Anime Expo’s Dealer’s Hall, with Sekai Project at booth #2229 and ohmonah at booth #3830.
- Earlier this year, a not April Fool’s joke was conducted with official Nekopara anime ice creamery tsun scoops.
- Late last year, the Nekopara series was confirmed to have sold over 5 million units worldwide.
- View our prior coverage of Anime Expo, summating notable showcases that will occur throughout the event.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.