Developer Drinkbox Studios has announced that their upcoming Action RPG, Nobody Saves the World, will be releasing for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC Windows 10 and Steam for $24.99 on January 18, 2022. Additionally, the title will also be available as part of Game Pass via Windows 10, Cloud, and Xbox platforms.
Prospective players can look forward to the following features:
- Transform into Many Forms: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match Abilities: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
- Unconventional Quests: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together.
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
You can view the release date reveal trailer for Nobody Saves the World below:
Developed by Drinkbox Studios, the developer behind cult classics Guacamelee! and Severed, this title has players take control of a character named Nobody and utilize a powerful magic wand that morphs them into different Forms to clear dungeons, solve puzzles, and complete quests. The title also features an original score composed by acclaimed Sword and Sworcery composer Jim Guthrie.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.