Square Enix Japan has unveiled new NieR:Automata merchandise, this time comprising a 1/4 scale Masterline figure of 2P, an alternate color variation of 2B originating from Soulcalibur VI.
Her blindfold is removable, and a pod is even included. However, the figure costs a jaw-dropping ¥121,000, nearly $874 in today’s rates. When considering shipping and tax, that price will more than likely soar close to $900 or even eclipse it.
Still, dedicated fans can now pre-order it ahead of a currently estimated December 31, 2022 shipment. We will update this article if other regional storefronts list this product.
Images of this upcoming figure can be viewed via our gallery below:
- NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition was recently announced for Nintendo Switch. It will include several exclusive cosmetics based on NieR Replicant & Re[in]carnation.
- NieR:Automata 2B, 9S & A2 Plushes Revealed
- NieR:Automata & Replicant Wallets Revealed
- NieR:Automata Flare A2 & 2B Figures Available To Pre-Order
- NieR Series Desktop PCs Announced
NieR:Automata released in 2017 on PlayStation 4 and PC, with an Xbox One release in 2018. The game follows the stories of androids 2B and 9S, who are part of an elite military force called YoRHa. In a fusion between action, exploration, and shmup elements, the game is very popular for its storytelling and characters. Additionally, the game is a sequel to NieR Replicant/ NieR Gestalt.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the first entry’s remake, Replicant.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.