Square Enix has announced new merchandise for their action JRPG, NieR:Automata, comprising a 1/3 scale Masterline statue of protagonist 2B. No details on pricing or a potential release window were shared, but we’re sure it’ll be pretty expensive.
We’ll keep you all updated regarding any announcements for this product. For now, you can view its introduction video below:
- Check out our review of NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition.
- View our latest coverage of the NieR:Automata Ver1.1a anime.
- NieR:Automata has sold over 7 million units worldwide and NieR Replicant has sold 1.5 million units worldwide.
- Xenoblade X Character Designer Shares NieR:Automata 5th Anniversary Art
- Pearl Harbor Descent Free English Manga Preview
NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition is now available for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
The game has a physical release with a reversible cover, and it is not a Cloud version. It includes all existing DLC and new NieR Replicant & Re[in]carnation costumes.
NieR:Automata was initially released in 2017 on PlayStation 4 and PC, with an Xbox One release in 2018. The game follows characters named 2B and 9S, who are agents of Yorha, an organization tasked with various combative and information-gathering missions. This entry became highly popularized for its storytelling and characters in a fusion of action, exploration, and shmup elements.
NieR:Automata is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox, Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.