NieR Replicant Trailer Details Extra Costumes, Weapons and Dungeons
Square Enix launched a new trailer for the Toylogic-developed action-adventure NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC-via Steam worldwide on April 23, 2021.
The trailer highlights extra content included in this updated version, which will be:
Costumes with weapons – extra costumes and weapons launching as free DLC from the YoRHa featured in NieR: Automata, including:
- Kyle McCarley
- Ao Yuki
- Kaoru Akiyama
- Kira Buckland
- Natsuki Hanae
- Ayaka Suwa
- Yui Ishikawa
Dungeons – Fifteen Nightmares:
- A new dungeon with a high difficulty that initially launched as DLC will now be free in the main game and reward players with costumes and weapons.
Extra Episode – Mermaid
- A story that initially launched in the original will be available in the main gain.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 is being developed with Toylogic and brings together the entire development staff. Those working on the project are:
- Director – YOKO TARO (Drakengard / NieR: Automata)
- Composer – Keiichi Okabe (Tekken / Drakengard / NieR: Automata)
- Producer – Yosuke Saito (Dragon Quest X / NieR: Automata)
This will provide fans of the series a chance to play the game that never came west as it acts as a prequel to the events of NieR: Automata.
You can watch the new trailer below to see the extra content:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.