Square Enix Japan has unveiled two new backpacks themed around their mobile title, NieR Re[in]carnation.
The two backpacks’ designs are explicitly based on the characters Levania and Fio, weighing approximately 2.2 pounds when packed with items. Additionally, both products cost ¥19,800 and are planned to ship on January 28, 2023.
Images of these upcoming backpacks are viewable via our galleries below:
- NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition was recently announced for Nintendo Switch. It will include several exclusive cosmetics based on NieR Replicant & Re[in]carnation.
- NieR:Automata 2B, 9S & A2 Plushes Revealed
- NieR:Automata & Replicant Wallets Revealed
- NieR:Automata Flare A2 & 2B Figures Available To Pre-Order
- NieR Series Desktop PCs Announced
- NieR:Automata 2P Masterline Figure Revealed
- New NieR Books Coming West
- NieR:Automata New Room Mystery
- NieR Re[in]carnation The Girl of Light & Mama Nendoroid Revealed
- NieR Re[in]carnation “Chilled Out Arrangement Tracks” CD
NieR Re[in]carnation introduces a girl who wakes up in a mysterious, eerie environment. Guided only by a creature known as “Mama,” the girl sets out to get back what was lost and atone for her sins. Inside what is known as the Cage, she will find her answers.
During gameplay, players will battle monsters using a turn-based command screen. In addition, there’s equipment that can be found and customized across your party with an auto-mode option that attacks enemies. The game is aimed to be easy to play, even for those who are not good at games.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the first entry’s remake, Replicant.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.