How to Access the Martial Method Battle System in Ni No Kuni II: Lair of the Lost Lord DLC
Okay, so you just picked up the new Lair of Lost Lord DLC for Ni No Kuni II: The Revenant Kingdom, now what? Well, there are a few steps that you have to take in order to even unlock the new battle system. To help you out, we made a short video showing you what to do. However, if that’s not good enough below you can find a new bullet point list.
- Talk to Batu in Evermore.
- Defeat boss on Floor 23 – Make sure you’re characters are around level 70.
- Get invited to Ding Dong Deal and offer to help them clean of their sewer.
- Defeat the boss is the sewer – No spoilers for who it is.
During the boss fight, players will acquire the Ding Dong Deal Martial Method. This unlocks a new battle system found in the Equipment and Skills menu. This method allows the player to dodge an enemy attack and slow down time to unleash some massive damage. Also, this is the best way to lower strong enemy fields, which continuously give them HP until the shield is destroyed.
After you acquire the first Martial Method:
- Head to the Training Ground in Evermore.
- Use AP to unlock more powerful attacks within the Martial Method.
AP items that are called Manuals which basically give you more AP. There’s also another Martial Method that can be found by talking to Boddly in Goldpaw.
Hope this helps out!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.