Publisher NIS America has shared a new music video clip for the Nihon Falcom-developed action JRPG, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.
The music clip this time showcases Sahad, one of the game’s party members, alongside the track “Whimsical Vacation.” Sahad is the second character to join Adol on his initial quest to escape the island, adding some much-needed lively banter to at least somewhat alleviate the desperate situation everyone’s found themselves in.
His combat style embraces the Strike attribute, with gradual but robust attacks devastating immediately surrounding foes. Moreover, the song playing throughout this brief clip is one of the more carefree, head-scratching ones that help clarify the atmosphere.
- Adol & “Deadly Temptation”
- Dana & “Yesterday In Etania”
- Laxia & “A Footprint in the Wet Sand”
- Latest PlayStation 5 Port Story Trailer
- Ys Fans 35th Anniversary Tribute Album
You can listen to the “Whimsical Vacation” music clip below:
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana kickstarted the series’ popularity in the West during its initial Vita and PS4 release. It contains a memorable narrative, addictive combat, a stellar soundtrack, multiple difficulty levels, a plethora of side content, and much more.
It’s a definite must-play, and if you have a PS5, you should be on the lookout for it when it launches later this year. The latest trailer recently launched, highlighting this entry’s narrative.
The title’s Limited Edition is currently available for pre-order, viewable below:
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Deluxe Edition for the PS5
- Art Collection” Softcover Art Book
- The Journal of Adol Christin” Hardcover Book
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana “Seiren Songs”
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Acrylic Bookends
- Adol and Dana Cloth Poster ( 24″ x 17″)
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Steelbook
- Collector’s Box
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is releasing for PlayStation 5 natively on November 15, 2022, in North America, and on November 18, 2022, for Europe.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.