Bandai Namco released a new trailer for their tournament fighter Tekken 8, coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC at an unknown time.
The trailer introduces the character Marshall Law, a mainstay in the series and one of the more popular to use. He may resemble Bruce Lee in many ways, but Law definitely packs a punch.
Tekken 8 marks significant growth for the franchise, seeing the return of Jun Kazama and a heavy focus on several story elements. Past grudges will be settled here, with the most iconic being Jin and Kazuya. Further, the visuals have been upgraded to meet modern standards, boasting terrific character models, environments, and textures. We’re undoubtedly looking forward to this ambitious fighter’s release.
His render is viewable below:
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the release of Tekken 8.
For now, be sure to check out Marshell Law’s gameplay below:
- Check out our announcement coverage.
- View our previous coverage comprising The Game Awards 2022 trailer, screenshots, key art, and character renders.
- View the Nina Reveal alongside an intricate deep dive into this entry’s refined combat mechanics.
- Kazuya Mishima Character Trailer
- Jin Kazama Character Trailer
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.