Bandai Namco has announced that their latest action JRPG, Tales of Arise, has been updated to include cosmetic items from another of their IPs, Scarlet Nexus. The included items of this update are listed below:
- Myoho Muramasa Replica
- Handmade Hair Clip Replica
- BGM: Opposed Viewpoint
Tales of Arise was also recently updated to add Atelier Sophie 2-themed cosmetics. Further, Scarlet Nexus was recently updated to include cosmetic items from Tales of Arise. It’s a crossover extravaganza.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
- Tales of Arise’s soundtrack is releasing soon.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.