Bandai Namco has announced that their action JRPG, Tales of Arise, has been recently updated to include cosmetic items from Koei Tecmo’s latest turn-based JRPG, Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream. The included items in this update are listed below:
- Attachment: Sophie’s Flower Hair Clip – can be equipped by all
- Weapon Skin: Hunting Rifle – for Shionne
- Weapon Skin: Star-guided Staff – for Dohalim
Atelier Sophie 2 is also set to receive Tales of Arise-themed cosmetic accessories as part of a celebratory crossover. Check out our prior coverage for screenshots of these aforementioned accessories in Tales of Arise and Atelier Sophie 2.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
- Tales of Arise’s soundtrack is releasing soon.
Tales of Arise advances the graphics with the new “Atmospheric Shader,” which presents the world as if it were a hand-drawn painting. Further, the combat has evolved, allowing for a better sense of spectacle and direct player feedback based upon their actions. Finally, the graphics, combat system, characters, and story combine to present a vivid and realized world that the developer hopes will immerse players.
Tales of Arise has launched worldwide on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.