Sega has shared a new Speed Strats video for their recently released action-adventure, Sonic Frontiers, detailing the various collectibles players will discover.
If you missed it, check out the previous Speed Strats video detailing Open Zone activities.
Further, the game has been confirmed to be receiving three significant free updates in 2023, adding new playable characters, modes, and story content. Sonic will also gain a Christmas-themed outfit for free on December 21, 2022.
You can view the new Sonic Frontiers Speed Strats video below, which discusses the usefulness of Memory Tokens, Portal Gears, and Vault Keys, as well as where to find them.
Although, just as a general tip, fishing is incredibly broken in this game, allowing players to amass an astonishing number of collectibles with little effort.
- Prequel Comic; Convergence Part 1
- Prequel Comic; Convergence Part 2
- Launch Trailer
- Official “Undefeatable” Music Video
- Divergence Animated Prologue
- Assistant Lore Manager Position
- Free Monster Hunter Collab DLC Available
- Official “Vandalize” Music Video
- Big the Cat Lo-Fi
- Open-Zone & Cyber Space Wallpapers
Throughout Sonic Frontiers, Sonic finds himself stranded on the Starfall Islands after being separated from his friends, Tails, and Amy. A mysterious AI-like voice then begins guiding him to find the Chaos Emeralds and defeat the island’s Titans, which will supposedly save his friends. However, a new character, Sage, is impeding Sonic on his quest to do so.
Sonic Frontiers features an “open-zone” gameplay style, where players will freely explore five distinct islands housing unique biomes, puzzles, enemies, and more. Combat is a direct focus this time, with several enemy types to best and a skill tree to Moreover, the Cyber Space levels provide some familiar speed-centric linearity veteran fans can embrace.
- Check out our review of Sonic Origins’ initial PC state.
- Sonic Movie 3 received a December 2024 launch date.
- The Sonic Prime Netflix show recently received a new teaser trailer alongside a confirmed December launch date.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.