The official Atlus Youtube channel has released a new trailer for the upcoming and latest entry in the Shin Megami Tensei series, Shin Megami Tensei V. This trailer highlights the English voice cast present throughout the title.
You can view the list of the characters in the game and their respective English voice actors below:
- Tao Isonokami is voiced by Jeannie Tirado
- Yuzuru Atsuta is voiced by Mark Whitten
- Miyazu Atsuta is voiced by Ashlyn Madden
- Ichiro Dazai is voiced by Stuart Allan
- Hayao Koshimizu is voiced by Sean Crisden
- Shohei Yakumo is voiced by Ben Lepley
- Nuwa voiced is by Laura Post
- Aogami is voiced by Damn Mills
The following list of characters and English voice actors were not showcased in this particular trailer, but they have been confirmed:
- Protagonist is voiced by Casey Mongillo
- Sahori Itsukishima is voiced by Erica Lindbeck
- Lahmu is voiced by Kellen Goff
- Fionn mac Cumhaill is voiced by Chris Hackney
- Amanozako is voiced by Deva Marie
You can view the English voice cast trailer for Shin Megami Tensei V below:
Shin Megami Tensei V takes place after a murder occurs in modern-day Tokyo that blocks the game’s protagonist from walking home. The detour may have been due to fate or another force, but he finds himself buried and unconscious.
When he awakens, he finds himself in a new Tokyo, a wasteland after the apocalypse known as Da’at. He quickly finds out that he’s not alone, as demons are closing in on his location. However, a mighty being known as a Nahobino appears and saves him. With this power, the protagonist can venture through Da’at and hopefully get some answers about what happened to his former home.
Shin Megami Tensei V is releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 12, 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.