Nintendo, Game Freak, and The Pokémon Company have announced that a new Pokémon Presents broadcast will be occurring this week on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, at 6 AM PT/ 9 AM ET. Fans can look forward to a new trailer of the upcoming Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, though details on what to expect have not been provided yet.
- View our coverage of this generation’s announcement, which shared screenshots and general information.
- View our coverage of the games’ latest trailer, revealing the release date, gameplay details, and new screenshots.
- Three of this new region’s Pokémon were presented; Lechonk, Smoliv, and Pawmi.
- Paldea Region, 3 Story Routes, Terastallize Gimmick & More Introduced
You will be able to view this broadcast via the official Pokémon YouTube channel.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.
- Check out our review for Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus recently sold over 12 million units worldwide.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are the titles debuting the franchise’s ninth generation alongside a brand new locale, the Paldea region. Taking inspiration from the last console release, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, players can look forward to exploring an ambitious open world where there is no set story order for gym progression. Here’s hoping these efforts manage to stick their long-desired landing.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.