Nintendo, Game Freak, and The Pokémon Company have announced that a new trailer for the upcoming first ninth-generation games in the Pokémon franchise, Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, will be published tomorrow, October 6, 2022, at 6 AM PT/ 9 AM ET. No specifics on what to expect were shared, so we’re all likely in for a few surprises tomorrow.
You’ll be able to view this incoming trailer via the official Pokémon YouTube channel.
- View our coverage of this generation’s announcement, which shared screenshots and general information.
- View our coverage of the June 2022 trailer, revealing the release date, gameplay details, and new screenshots.
- Three of this new region’s Pokémon were presented; Lechonk, Smoliv, and Pawmi.
- Paldea Region, 3 Story Routes, Terastallize Gimmick & More Introduced
- View our coverage of the latest trailer, highlighting the three playable stories, new characters, and new Pokémon
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.
- Check out our review for Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus recently sold over 12 million units worldwide.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are the titles debuting the franchise’s ninth generation alongside a brand new locale, the Paldea region. Taking inspiration from the last console release, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, players can look forward to exploring an ambitious open world where there is no set story order for gym progression. Here’s hoping these efforts manage to stick their long-desired landing.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.