New Pokémon Presents Broadcast Occurring In 2 Days; Contains New Scarlet & Violet Information
Nintendo, Game Freak, and The Pokémon Company have announced that a new Pokémon Presents broadcast will be occurring this week on Wednesday, August 3, 2022, at 6 AM PT/ 9 AM ET. There will be updates on unspecified Pokémon apps and video games, alongside the highly anticipated Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
- View our coverage of this generation’s announcement, which shared screenshots and general information.
- View our coverage of the games’ latest trailer, revealing the release date, gameplay details, and new screenshots.
- Three of this new region’s Pokémon were presented; Lechonk, Smoliv, and Pawmi.
Those intending to watch the broadcast live can set a reminder for its arrival via The Official Pokémon YouTube channel below:
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022.
- Check out our review for Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus recently sold over 12 million units worldwide.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus represents a long since necessary new step for the Pokémon franchise at large, ditching the mainline formula for an entirely new gameplay loop that has been met with general praise from fans and critics alike. More freeform exploration and the drastically fresh setting aid in that freshness as it feels like the series has finally taken a step forward for the first time in what feels like eons.
The Hisui region houses various distinct biomes, from harsh tundra to warm, welcoming fields. In addition, the hub village, crafting, and more facets give players further reasons to sink their teeth into all of the exploratory gameplay mechanics.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.