Animax Cafe and SPINNS have revealed new celebratory Persona 25-year anniversary artwork depicting the series’ many protagonists, spanning from the first title to the most recent entry, Persona 5 Royal. In addition, they are set to host official collaborative cafes with Atlus in Animax Cafe in Tokyo, CoLaBoNo at Aichi Prefecture, and Concept Cafe Osaka.
The available dates for these collaborations are listed below:
- Animax Cafe – July 15 through August 31
- CoLaBoNo – July 15 through July 31
- No timeframe for Concept Cafe Osaka was provided.
The meals and drinks have not been revealed yet. Still, you can view the collaboration effort’s official website for further details regarding each business’s operating hours, visiting precautions, and more granular points.
You can view the brand new illustration of the Persona protagonists below:
Atlus announced that Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are releasing for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Windows and Steam (Steam is already available for Persona 4 Golden) at currently unknown dates. No physical releases for these two titles are planned, as they will be solely digital.
- Persona 25th Anniversary Requiem Cafe Menu
- A vast variety of Western-focused Persona events and worldwide merchandise was announced.
- New chibi art of the Persona 2, 3, and 5 casts was unveiled for the series ’25-year anniversary.
- The Persona 2 duology protagonists, Tatsuya and Maya, are receiving their own Nendoroids.
In case you missed it, check out our review for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.