Developer Nihon Falcom has shared another Trails lore video, this time summating the existence of Ouroboros, an organization of antagonists that spans the series.
A few brief images in that video can be considered spoilery, but those unfamiliar with the story won’t be able to assess them except for two. They can spoil Trails in the Sky FC and Trails of Cold Steel I, so keep that in mind if you desire to watch.
A translation of the Ouroboros lore video is below, via Clouded Leopard Entertainment, though we have fixed misspellings and other typos:
A crime syndicate that has been active all over the Zemurian continent, often referred to as the “Society,” or the “Serpent.”
They have played a role in every major incident that has occured on the continent in the past few years.
Drafted by the Grandmaster, the Seven Snake Apostles (Anguis) are in charge of the strategic planning and command of the Orpheus Final Plan.
These plans are then executed by powerful agents known as Enforcers.
Each Enforcer carries out their plans with superhuman strength, but it is rumored that they have been granted total autonomy by the Grandmaster, which is typically unheard of for such an organization.
There are currently up to 19 confirmed Enforcers.
You can view the latest Trails lore video below:
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
- Falcom Store Limited Edition
- Latest Story Trailer
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- View our digestible yet extensively detailed beginner’s guide to the Trails series.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Valimar the Ashen Knight MODEROID Figure Available for Pre-Order
- Check out the Durante AMA primarily regarding this title’s PC features.
- First Steam update post revealing details regarding the game’s PC version.
- Second Steam update post revealing more details regarding the game’s PC version.
- View the newest gameplay trailer.
- Latest website update
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure is releasing for Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam in early 2023. Its limited edition and unaffixed merchandise are available to pre-order, too.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.