Developer Nihon Falcom has shared another Trails lore video, this time summating the tale of 3 & 9. For those unaware, this is a story that can be collected throughout Trails of Cold Steel IV, detailing the backstory of two characters that would officially debut in Trails into Reverie, Swin, and Nadia.
For that reason, the following video should only be viewed if one has read through the story on their own since the video briefly showcases the ending. Of course, since the tale is hyper-condensed here, reading the full story is far more advisable. It’s easily one of the best book series in the franchise.
You can view the latest Trails lore video below:
- View our digestible yet extensively detailed beginner’s guide to the Trails series.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Valimar the Ashen Knight MODEROID Figure Available for Pre-Order
- Check out the Durante AMA primarily regarding this title’s PC features.
- A recent Steam update post revealed more details regarding the game’s PC version.
- View the newest gameplay trailer.
- Check out our beginner’s guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure is releasing for Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam in early 2023. Its limited edition and unaffixed merchandise are available to pre-order, too.
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Latest Screenshots & Renders via Famitsu
- Box Art Reveal
- Traditional Chinese & Korean Version Announced
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice. The game is currently available in Japan for the PlayStation 4.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.