Square Enix has shared a new message from Tetsuya Nomura about the upcoming mobile title Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link. He stated that fans can anticipate new information sometime next week, though the type of news hasn’t been specified.
He also clarified that the previous time development progress was elucidated; progress was actually at 30% instead of the 50% we believed it was at.
Additionally, a new image was shared alongside this message. We’ll keep you all updated on the development and eventual release of Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link.
Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link is set after the events of Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] but before the events of Kingdom Hearts Dark Road. It was announced alongside Kingdom Hearts IV. The story is seemingly set to follow the original player character from the Chi titles on a mission after the tragedy of Daybreak Town to ultimately script the events of Dark Road.
You can view the new image of Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link below:
Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtracks officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
- Yoko Shimomura Interview
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.