- PC: 4K, 60fps, HDR, Raytracing
- PlayStation 4: 1080p, 30fps, HDR
- PlayStation 4 Pro: 3200p, 30fps, HDR
- PlayStation 5: 4K, 60fps*, HDR, Raytracing
- Xbox One: 900p, 30fps
- Xbox One X: 4K, 30fps, HDR
- Xbox Series S: 1440p, 60fps*, HDR
- Xbox Series X: 4k, 60fps*, HDR, Raytracing
Elden Ring‘s approximate game file size is 50 GB, as seen on the Xbox storefront. In addition to the specs and file size, the Elden Ring Twitter account tweeted some helpful gameplay tips in preparation for their Closed Network Test.
The Shattering tainted these lands with chaos. Even a traveler who follows the path of grace must be cunning and cautious in equal measures.
— ELDEN RING (@ELDENRING) November 8, 2021
Further, the official Elden Ring Twitter account has shared gameplay tips, which can be viewed below:
- There are stealth gameplay elements in the game. Crouching makes it harder for enemies to detect you, especially in tall grass and other shrubberies. In addition, attacking an enemy out of stealth grants a boost in damage.
- Graces guide you along the proper path and will be located at Sites of Grace, this game’s equivalent of a bonfire or save point.
- Certain attacks will break an enemy’s stance and give you the chance to perform a critical strike. Charge attacks and jump attacks will increase your chances of breaking enemy stances.
Stakes of Marika
- When you die, you will be revived at a Site of Grace. However, you can also choose to revive at a Stake of Marika instead.
Elden Ring will be releasing on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC via Steam, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on February 25, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.