Arc System Works has shared a new character trailer for their upcoming 2D fighter, this time showcasing The Lost Warrior. This combatant is known as The Transcended, a manipulator of space and time. He’s a flashy fighter who summons weaponry from spatial portals to overwhelm opponents.
- View the DNF Duel story mode trailer that showcased character interaction, the glossary, and the gallery.
- View the DNF trailer highlighting practice mode.
- View the DNF Duel trailer showcasing Local Mode.
- View the DNF Duel trailer highlighting Ranked Play.
- View the DNF Duel Opening Movie.
You can view The Lost Warrior’s DNF Duel character trailer below:
DNF Duel very much resembles previous Arc System Works fighters, such as Granblue Fantasy Versus but takes on a much darker tone. Additionally, the previous trailers and open betas show that the game is much faster than GBFV, which might excite more hardcore fans.
Dungeon&Fighter is an MMO beat ’em up that launched in 2005 on PC in South Korea. The game made its way to the west in 2010, where it was shut down in 2013, and then received a global release in 2015 with English support. There’s also an anime based on the franchise.
DNF Duel is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam on June 28, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.