Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have launched the second episode of Neverwinter’s three-episode Sharandar module, Episode 2: The Soul Keeper on PC. The publisher also confirmed that the update will launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 13.
Episode 2: The Soul Keeper opens up a new land of Sharandar, which was initially introduced in Neverwinter’s first module, Fury of the Feywild. Players will take on a few new adventures that lead them to the Mended Grove to learn why the dead haunt the land. Further, new features can be found including:
- The Mended Grove – Explore the new Mended Grove area of the Sharandar Adventure Zone, where undead servants haunt the living, summoned by a soul-stealing Night Hag.
- Night Hag Lair – The vile Night Hag has made a lair for herself in an ancient Illefarn crypt where she hoards her stolen souls. Undead guardians abound in this long-forgotten tomb.
- The Soul Keeper Campaign – Begin the second Sharandar campaign for new rewards, including new companion armor sets, along with new rings with brand-new powers new to Neverwinter.
- New Heroic Encounters – The new Mended Grove area has four new, challenging Heroic Encounters (one Major Heroic Encounter and three Minor Heroic Encounters). Upon successfully completing an encounter, adventurers are rewarded with Seals of the Wild, which can be traded for Crone’s gear.
- New Bounties – As the threat of the hags grows, more of their foul champions are brought forth. The Iliyanbruen elves of New Sharandar reward those adventurers brave enough to defeat these threats and claim the bounties.
The campaign centers around the Night Hag’s army that haunt the Mended Grove. During exploration, undead servers will attack and challenge players on their quest to put a stop to the evil.
The final episode, Episode 3: The Odious Court will continue and conclude the evolution of Neverwinter: Sharandar. More details, including launch details and features, for the final episode, will be revealed soon.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play MMORPG available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
You can watch the new trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.