Idea Factory International revealed the Limited Edition of the Compile Heart-developed RPG adventure Neptunia ReVerse coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021 in the west.
The Limited Edition will be available to pre-order on May 3 for $84.99, and will include:
- Neptunia ReVerse Steel Game Case – With the Console War raging, you’re going to need some protection for your game. Made from the finest Lastation steel, the Neptunia ReVerse Steel Game Case will keep your disc safe from dogoos, horsebirds, and everything else that Gamindustri throws at you.
- Memorial Art Book – Take a walk down memory lane with the Neptune ReVerse Memorial Art Book! This huge book features years of Neptunia art with 124 pages of character profiles, concept sketches, promotional illustrations, and more.
- Official Soundtrack – It’s a warm summer afternoon, and you decide to pass some by doing a little fishing. While you sit under a tree waiting to hook some GameFish, why not listen to some of your favorite songs from Neptunia ReVerse? Now you can with the Neptunia ReVerse Official Soundtrack, featuring special Re★Verse remixes of tracks from Neptunia™ Shooter (originally composed by our very own IFI Staff!) and Re;Birth1.
- Double-Sided Poster – Increase your bedroom’s shares with the Neptunia ReVerse Double-Sided Poster! Featuring your favorite Goddesses on one side, and Purple Heart on the other (dare we say “ReVerse”) side.
- Sticker Set – Sometimes you find yourself in a truly sticky situation, like having a little bit of empty space on that nice binder of yours. Whatever will you do?! Now, you can fill those gaps with this set of two sticker sheets.
- Reversible Cover Sleeve – Featuring the original Japanese package art.
- Collector’s Box – Neptunia ReVerse…Here in this Limited Edition are numerous exclusive items. Each resides in the Collector’s Box; a humble home to store these items.
- Trading Card – IFI Online Store exclusive for Neptunia ReVerse (Standard or Limited Edition).
This enhanced version of the adventure is said to take advantage of the PS5 hardware with updated graphics and a new UI system. The game also includes a new mini-game where Neptune and her friends can fish. Fishing can also reveal new equipment along with powerful enemies.
This new version has been rebalanced with an Arrange Mode that allows you to select 20+ characters to play as from the start of the game. There’s also a “Plans” system that allows players to craft and forget new items and equipment. The party member limit has also been increased from 3 to 4 to fight through the additional dungeons.
You can check out the Limited Edition Below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.