Gothic Management Simulator ‘My Lovely Wife’ Announced for PC & Switch; Trailer & June 2022 Release
Publisher Neon Doctrine and developers GameChanger Studio and Toge Productions have announced their upcoming gothic simulation and management title, My Lovely Wife.
Players control protagonist Jake as he laments the loss of his wife, Luna. However, a letter bearing her penmanship is found by Jake, asking him to revive her. He is then granted the knowledge of how to summon succubi, and in the midst of desperation, he resolves to make these supernatural beings fall in love with him, all for the sake of crafting a vessel for his wife’s revival.
The following key facets were emphasized for this experience:
- A mix of dating, management, and alchemy simulations in one game.
- Twenty different succubi to summon, befriend, and betray.
- Over forty endings, including one for each of the succubi, as well as two main endings for following through on Jake’s dark desires.
- Gothic fantasy art style fitting for the dark themes of the game.
- An eerie soundtrack that sends shivers down your spine.
- An uncanny love dilemma as Jake must crush the lives of others in order to save his dear Luna.
You can view the announcement trailer for My Lovely Wife via Neon Doctrine’s Youtube channel below:
My Lovely Wife is releasing for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam in June 2022. No specific release date has been provided.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.