Upcoming Multiplayer Sandbox Title Tinkertown Gets Secret of Mana Composer, Hiroki Kikuta and Pixel Artist, Misbug
Publisher Headup have announced that Hiroki Kikuta, composer of both Secret of Mana and Soukaigi, has joined the production of Tinkertown. Pixel artist Giuseppe Longo, (aka Misbug)a creator behind Gunbrick Reloaded and The Escapists 2, has also joined the production team.
Hiroki Kikuta will be contributing two exclusive tracks to the game, with a sample of one already being available here.
Hiroki Kikuta had this to say regarding his involvement in Tinkertown:
“When the team of Tinkertown approached me with their request to contribute to the game, I was quickly sold on the idea. It’s a cheerful take on 16-Bit RPG classics, transported into the modern sandbox genre. My soundtrack is designed to enhance this experience, lifting up the spirits of any adventurers setting foot into the lovely world of Tinkertown.”
Tinkertown is an upcoming multiplayer sandbox title joining Steam Early Access this year, with a release date planning to be announced soon. There is a demo currently available for this title as well.
Here are some of this game’s highlighted features:
- Explore beautiful landscapes such as mystical forests, great deserts, steaming lava mountains, and more.
- Craft new equipment and become a rogue, a warrior, or wizard – or create a new loadout and invent your own play-style.
- Gather resources and discover new things to build.
- Build your own habitat – by yourself, or online with up to three friends.
- Descent into combat driven dungeons and battle large underworld bosses.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.