11 Bit Studios and Digital Sun have launched the largest expansion to date for their shopkeeping RPG Moonlighter on PC.
Titled “Between Dimensions”, this DLC allows players to descent into an all-new Interdimensional Dungeon to take on new foes and discover new weapons, armors, shop items, and rings. The DLC picks up after the village of Rynoka is in a peaceful time thanks to the game’s main protagonist, Will. However, with all this going on, the only thing that Will’s merchant-centric brain can process is profit. So he sets out once again to find precious loot in order to make his shop the best it has ever been.
Players who wish to access the DLC must have already finished the main game. While the update does cost $6.99, there is some free content included.
Between Dimensions DLC features:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)
Between Dimensions is available now on PC and will launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date. A Nintendo Switch release for Moonlighter is planned to launch on November 5.
You can watch the new DLC trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.