Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 3 releases in two weeks, on February 4. Yes, it seems like it was just last week the second installment of the series made us fast demons race across some of the most iconic tracks from across the world. With the tremendous evolution seen between the first two entries, it’s only natural for fans to wonder what’s in store for them in this new release.
Milestone S.r.l. doesn’t seem to be leaving anything out of the picture, as the team focuses on improvements made to both visuals and gameplay physics. To outline everything making their way to the title, here are few of the upcoming additions:
- Official Teams. For the first time in Career mode, official teams can be joined. Players can join sponsors and sign deals with the top teams in the world.
- The track editor is back, with additional options and more in terms of design features. Players can also upload and download the tracks online.
- Multiplayer modes are accessible throughout the game. This new installment allows players to double their skills thanks to the Compound Co-Op feature, which will enable them to explore and ride together.
- Female Riders are now available. This is a fan-requested feature that has now been implanted for everyone to enjoy.
- Become an actual organizer. Create and share Online Competitions, by deciding the start positions, assign penalties, plus complete control over the cameras. Be the director of this new feature.
Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 3 releases February 4 on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.