Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten Updated on Steam (7.8GB); Several Fixes, Additions & NPC Visual Refinement
Publisher Shiravune has announced that the Aquaplus-developer prequel to the Utawarerumono series, Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten, has been updated on Steam to reflect fan feedback. In addition, the Japan-only PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions were also adjusted.
However, it is worth noting that the patch is a whopping 7.8GB.
Shiravune provided the following patch notes:
- Adjusted player movement speed
- Improved townsperson NPC visuals
- Adjusted monster balance
- Modified area maps
- Modified tutorial sections
- Made some Nuko Shrine functionality available anywhere from the System Menu
- The System Menu is now accessible directly from the field instead of from the Camp Menu
- Various minor fixes and adjustments
This update was teased in last month’s issue of Famitsu.
For an example of the refined NPC faces, view the following image:
If you missed it, check out our review of Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten.
Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten is now available in the West for PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.