Minecraft x Mega Man X DLC Collab Announced & Available; More Like Mega Sham, Sadge, Looks Cool Though
Developer Mojang has announced their next DLC collaboration for Minecraft, and it’s quite shocking; Mega Man X is now joining the fray. Fans of the latter can look forward to hearing the original Mega Man X soundtrack and 14 classic skins from the series. Aside from X and Zero, several iconic robot masters appear to be present. Further, nine weapons from Mega Man X are useable, and many stages of the game are even playable.
Surprisingly, this content is also now available, so fans of either or both titles can enjoy this collaboration right away. For more DLC details and access to downloading it, check out its official Minecraft Marketplace page.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will launch for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on April 14, 2023.
- View our announcement coverage containing screenshots.
- Online NetBattling and Chip Trading are being worked on.
- Check out 7 minutes of gameplay.
- Steam Updates
- Second Official Trailer, New Features & More
- Japanese Collector’s Edition
- Soundtrack Release
- ESRB Rating Descriptions
The physical release will include all 10 games, while the digital releases will be separated across 2 volumes.
The following titles are included:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
You can view the Minecraft x Mega Man X DLC announcement and launch video below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.