Microsoft has announced a partnership with Warner Bros. Pictures’ film for the upcoming Wonka film, initiating a sweepstakes where fans can win the following prizes:
Wonka-Inspired Xbox Series X and Storefront Display: A special Wonka chocolate bar-inspired Xbox Series X bundled with a unique console display modeled after the magic of Willy Wonka’s iconic chocolate store. While the console may look like one of Wonka’s famous chocolate bars, the Wonka-inspired Xbox Series X is not edible.
(X)box of Chocolates: A beautiful box of surprises celebrating the new “Wonka” film containing the first-ever official edible Xbox Controller made of 100% pure chocolate and wrapped in the signature gold wrapper; a custom-designed, burgundy-colored Xbox Wireless Controller inspired by Wonka’s coat from the film; and five additional chocolate truffles uniquely crafted to complement your Xbox gaming adventures including:
- Achievement Hunting: Delicious chocolate with a boost of energy ingredients, which helps with long-term gaming focus. Time to rack up that Gamerscore.
- Button Masher: Buzzing with bold espresso to keep your reactions crisp and your head in the game.
- Your Citrus Sidekick: Chocolate and orange team up for a sunny burst of flavor, in honor of the fruitful variety of games available on Xbox Game Pass.
- Xtra Kick: Balances out the sweet with just the right amount of heat. Just like any end boss, this gets you a little fired up but yields sweet rewards.
- Wonka for the Win: Sometimes the greatest joys in life are also the simplest. So, this treat focuses on the essence of what makes a great truffle: the chocolate. 100% pure, decadently delicious chocolate.
You can view official images of these prizes via our gallery below:
The sweepstakes can be entered by retweeting the official announcement tweet and will run until December 14, 2023.
The official sweepstakes rules can be viewed here.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.