Capcom has redesigned the official Japanese website for Mega Man, known as Rockman in the region. While the contents of the website aren’t exactly notable, it has removed the 30th-anniversary content, which has been a long time coming, seeing as the franchise’s 30th anniversary was back in 2017.
The website now has “About” sections for each series throughout the Mega Man franchise, a continually updated area for the latest news updates, and, of course, merchandise.
This website change could be indicative of greater developments down the line, but it could just as easily have been done for appearance’s sake, seeing how outdated it was.
Thanks to the fansite Rockman Corner for sharing this news.
You can check out the official website for additional details.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection is now available worldwide for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
- Check out our review of the first volume of the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection.
- Check out our review of the second volume of the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection.
- Launch Trailer
- Character Renders + Profiles
- Countdown Art
- The Mega Man Battle Network 20 Years Later manga has been officially translated.
- Soundtrack Now Purchasable
The Mega Man Battle Network series follows protagonist Lan Hikari and his Net Navi MegaMan.EXE as they and their friends battle foes threatening the safety of the Cyber Net, such as prominent viruses and the criminal syndicate WWW (World Three). Combat is action-strategy requiring players to move in real-time across a grid to avoid enemy attacks while attacking and equipping skills on-the-fly. MegaMan.EXE can also be upgraded and customized to better situate himself for various scenarios.
The physical release includes all ten games, while the digital releases will be separated across two volumes.
The following titles are included:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.