During the latest State of Play, Sony and Insomniac Games unveiled two new trailers for their upcoming action-adventure game Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, highlighting the broad range of activities players can partake in throughout the city and the contents of the Digital Deluxe edition.
Marvel’s Spider–Man 2 will focus on Peter Parker and Miles Morales following the events of the latter’s latest title. Players can anticipate more acrobatic parkour with web swinging alongside several variations built upon that foundation. Further, Venom will play an integral role in this entry’s narrative, so fans have quite a bit to look forward to this time around.
For those unaware, a Marvel’s Spider–Man 2 prequel comic was recently launched for Free Comic Book Day. It highlights Peter Parker, Miles, and Mary Jane as they balance the multiple faces of their lives. Additionally, the well-known villain The Hood debuts in this specific universe.
The Digital Deluxe edition will feature the following:
- • Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 full game for PS5
- • 5 unique Miles Morales suits
- EnC0ded Suit design by Kris Anka
- Biomechanical Suit design by Jerad Marantz
- Tokusatsu Suit design by Julia Blattman
- Agimat Suit design by Anthony Francisco
- Red Spectre Suit design by Sweeney Boo
- 5 unique Peter Parker suits
- Aurantia Suit design by Raf Grassetti
- Apunkalyptic Suit design by Jerad Marantz
- Tactical Suit design by Joel Mandish
- Stone Monkey design by Victoria Ying
- 25th Century Suit design by Anthony Francisco
- Additional Photo Mode items
- +2 Skill Points
The following bonuses will be granted for pre-orders:
- Arachknight Suit for Peter early unlock (includes three color variants)
- Shadow-Spider Suit for Miles early unlock (includes three color variants)
- Web Grabber gadget early unlock
- +3 Skill Points
You can view the Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 trailer highlighting the expanded New York below:
You can view the Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 trailer highlighting the Digital Deluxe edition below:
Marvel’s Spider–Man 2 will launch on PlayStation 5 on October 20, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.