Nintendo released a launch trailer for the first wave of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe‘s previously announced Booster Course Pass, showing off some of the classic tracks that are making a return.
First announced during the Nintendo Direct that took place in early February, the Booster Course pass is set to contain 48 iconic returning tracks from across all of Mario Kart‘s storied history. The trailer shows off Wave 1’s tracks, which come from everything from Mario Kart 64 to the most recent mobile entry, Mario Kart Tour.
The eight included tracks in Wave 1 are as follows:
- Tour Paris Promenade (Mario Kart Tour)
- 3DS Toad Circuit (Mario Kart 7)
- N64 Choco Mountain (Mario Kart 64)
- Wii Coconut Mall (Mario Kart Wii)
- Tour Tokyo Blur (Mario Kart Tour)
- DS Shroom Ridge (Mario Kart DS)
- GBA Sky Garden (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
- Tour Ninja Hideaway (Mario Kart Tour)
The Booster Course Pass will run you $24.99. This is only the first Wave (out of six, all set to be released by the end of 2023,) though none of the 40 remaining courses have been announced as of yet. With that many tracks coming, though, it’s easier to guess which tracks won’t return than the alternative.
For more information on Wave 1 of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe‘s Booster Course Pass, check out the launch trailer above.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.