Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness Receives Major Patch; Balance Changes, Bug Fixes & Both Modes Selectable from the Start
Spike Chunsoft has announced that their recently released action-adventure title, Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness, has received a significant patch on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, implementing major fixes and additions.
You can view the provided patch notes for the 1.03 version of the game below:
- Deep in Abyss Mode’s unlock requirements have been removed, and players can now select both modes from the start of the game.
- Balance adjustments made to enemy spawn locations/rates.
- An issue wherein attacks were not hitting the enemy was fixed.
- An issue caused by disposing of items while crouching was fixed.
- A portion of quick-time event scenes requiring a timed button press has been adjusted to alleviate the difficulty.
- An issue in “DEEP IN ABYSS” mode wherein the same ending is displayed has been fixed.
- An issue wherein the “Gas Spore” effects did not expire has been fixed.
- The recipe for “Mustard Steamed Bun” has been adjusted.
- Text issues were fixed.
- Other fine adjustments and miscellaneous bug fixes were made.
Made in Abyss is based on the manga series that began in 2021, also boasting an anime adaption and two feature films. The manga is written by Akihito Tsukushi and utilizes a unique juxtaposition of its gentle art style with a dark, brutal storyline.
Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness is an action RPG where players will descend into the world of the Abyss and increase experience through various encounters. The game follows events of the anime through Story Mode and will also feature an Orginal Story supervised by Tsukushi-san.
The gameplay revolves around adventure elements where players can explore areas and fight against enemies. Progressing through the dungeons will unlock story scenes where players can take on missions and interact with various characters.
Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness is available worldwide for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.