Sega released a new trailer introducing the English cast of the Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio-developed action detective game Lost Judgment.
Let’s just jump into the cast they have brought together for this game. It should be noted that players will have access to dual audio options:
- Takayuki Yagami Voiced by: Greg Chun
- Akihiro Ehara Voiced by: Artt Butler
- Masaharu Kaito Voiced by: Crispin Freeman
- Saori Shirosaki Voiced by: Stephanie Sheh
- Jin Kuwana Voiced by: Todd Haberkorn
- Kazuki Soma Voiced by: Matt Y. King
- Yoko Sawa Voiced by: Erika Lindbeck
- Toru Higashi Voiced by: Steve Blum
- Issei Hoshino Voiced by: Joe Zieja
Lost Judgment is the newest entry in this series, and this time players can explore new sides of the open-world including a high school.
Combat has been enhanced from the original title, with the “Crane” and “Tiger” styles making a return. A new fighting style called “Snake” has been added to the game, which consists of turning enemy attacks back at them. There are School Stories in the priorly mentioned high school that act as a contrast to the seriousness of the main narrative. During these stories, Yagami participates in activities with the students, such as minigames.
Lost Judgment is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X on September 21, 2021.
You can watch the new English voice-over trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.